As Advanced Aesthetics & Med Spa continues to treat patients, we only see low risk, asymptomatic patients, we believe that we should act with an abundance of caution so that we can go back to helping patients “Love What They See”.
Advanced Aesthetics & Med Spa has chosen, in addition to our own strict guidelines, to adopt several new COVID-19 guidelines from the ADA (American Dental Association). We believe that they are a group at high risk for exposure and therefore have the most stringent and up to date guidelines when it comes to treating patients during and immediately after the COVID-19 Pandemic. Below find the latest guidelines for Advanced Aesthetics & Med Spa staff and patient care designed to keep you, your families, and our patients safe.
Table of Contents
- Before Care Starts
- Advanced Aesthetics Team Preparation
- Screening for COVID-19 Status
- Instructions for Patient Arrival
- During Care
- Standard and Transmission Precautions and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Clinical Guidance for Lower Face Procedures
- Steps After Suspected, Unintentional Exposure
- After Care is Provided
- In Between Patients
- Post-Treatment Instructions for Patients
- When Going Home After a Workday